Zucchini Spaghetti with Turkey-Spinach Meatballs (Serves 5)
1 lb. 93% lean ground turkey, raw
1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 bag of fresh spinach, coarsley chopped
12oz tomato basil sauce (hold till end of directions)
1. Spiral 3-4 zucchini. Steam for 8-10 minutes until desired softness. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients evenly in a bowl with your hands.
3. Form meatballs to fit in cup of your hand. Bate at 375 for 25 minutes.
4. Salt and pepper to taste. Parsley optional.
5. Top zucchini with meatballs and warmed tomato basil pasta sauce.
Serving Size: 1 (1 cup pasta, half cup of sauce, and 3 meatballs)